- Every year since 1991, my brother and I have driven out to Twinsburg - just a few miles south of Cleveland, OH - for the annual "Twins Days" festival. A great get-together of twins, triplets - any multiples. What you get is a full 3 days of getting to know other people while having fun playing golf, walking in parades, eating tasty food, dancing, drinking, and (of course) taking lots of pictures! It's fun to have a short time in each year where the "non-twins" are the ones who stick out like a sore thumb!
- Next year's (2007) Festival will take place August 3-5. Click right here to see some basic questions and answers about the festival.
- 1991, 1992, 1993 (and 1993 again re-scanned in 2006), 1994
- (I was sick in 1995 so you won't see any photos from that year here either)
- 1996 ,1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Mine and John's combined Twins Days 2001 Album (the first fully-digital one)
- 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
My Twins Days Photo Albums (1991-2006)
These all have a lot of graphics on them. If you're prepared for the wait, it can be worth it to see a good look at what you can expect to see when you go!
If you ever wanted to see what thousands of twins look like all grouped together, Click here for the GROUP PHOTO (a 300K JPEG file) taken on Saturday, August 3, 1996. (Can you spot me and my brother???)